Drone 101 is perfect for new and seasoned drone operators wanting to learn about the legislations in New Zealand.
The interactive book makes it an enjoyable read. You can test your knowledge at each section making it easier to remember important safety features.
- Chapter 1 covers the 12 key Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) requirements.
- Chapter 2 presents information concerning aviation and legislation.
- Chapter 3 provides a guide for flight planning and preparation. This is a ‘go to’ for any drone operator about to take flight. It provides information about the airspaces as well as the permissions they may need to acquire before engaging in a flight.
- Chapter 4 continues with UAV operations, weather and light conditions, airspace classification, air traffic services and meteorology.
- Chapter 5 provides a helpful checklist for all drone operators.
Drone 101 is an excellent resource and should be on every drone operator’s shelf. It is a valuable resource, an interesting read and easy to digest. I highly recommend it.
Dr. Maria A. Pozza
Consultant Lawyer and Drone Enthusiast